Stage 1 – Mandatory Water Use Restrictions – Effective 10/03/2023
Drought restrictions have been downgraded to Stage 1 as of October 3, 2023 at 11:00 a.m.
Fulshear Municipal Utility District No. 3A has instituted Stage 1 of its Drought Contingency Plan. Your cooperation is imperative to provide adequate water and water pressure to the community.
The following steps are VOLUNTARY at this time and apply to all persons:
- Customers are requested to voluntarily limit the irrigation of landscaped areas with hose-end sprinklers or automatic irrigation systems to Sundays and Thursdays for customers with a street address ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8), and Saturdays and Wednesdays for water customers with a street address ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9). Avoid irrigation from 5:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. However, irrigation of landscaped areas is permitted at any time if it is by means of a hand-held hose, a faucet filled bucket or watering can of five (5) gallons or less, or drip irrigation system.
- All operations of the District shall adhere to water use restrictions prescribed for Stage 1 of the Plan.
- Customers are requested to practice water conservation and to minimize or discontinue water use for non-essential purposes.
Your voluntary adherence to these Stage 1 steps is appreciated.
Your Fulshear MUD No. 3A Board of Directors
Drought restrictions have been downgraded to Stage 2 as of September 22, 2023 at 9:30 a.m.
Jordan Ranch is experiencing severe water shortage conditions leading Fulshear MUD 3A to institute Stage 2 of its Drought Contingency Plan. Your cooperation is imperative to provide adequate water and water pressure to the community.
The following steps are MANDATORY at this time:
Use of automatic sprinkler systems or hose end sprinklers is limited to the following days only:
- Addresses ending in even numbers (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8) – Sundays and Thursdays
- Addresses ending in odd numbers (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9) – Saturdays and Wednesdays
The use of permanently installed sprinkler systems is limited to between 8:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. and only allowed on watering days as designated above.
Landscaped areas can be watered anytime using a handheld hose, a faucet filled bucket or a watering can of 5 gallons or less.
THESE ARE MANDATORY STEPS! RESIDENTS NOT FOLLOWING THE WATERING SCHEDULE MAY BE SUBJECT TO FINES OR WATER SERVICE TERMINATION.