Fulshear MUD 3A (Jordan Ranch) spent over $30,000 in 2023 performing certain maintenance on sanitary sewage facilities, which includes the wastewater treatment plant and lift station.
This maintenance was caused primarily by customers flushing items such as:
- Baby wipes
- Cleaning wipes
- Makeup wipes and facial pads
- Feminine hygiene products
These items do flush down the toilet but do not dissolve or dissipate enough to flow through the sanitary sewer system properly. These items form ‘rag balls’ and clog up the sanitary systems pumps, screens, basins and other system equipment.
The Dollars spent on maintenance by your MUD are your Dollars.
The Board of Directors of Fulshear MUD 3A are asking you to do your part in controlling these maintenance costs.
PLEASE FLUSH ONLY HUMAN WASTE AND TOILET PAPER DOWN THE TOILET.
Freezing temperatures forecasted. Make sure all outside water connections are insulated. Turn off irrigation system.
Use Google for further information on how to prepare outside connections for freeze.
Stage 1 – Mandatory Water Use Restrictions – Effective 10/03/2023
Drought restrictions have been downgraded to Stage 1 as of October 3, 2023 at 11:00 a.m.
Fulshear Municipal Utility District No. 3A has instituted Stage 1 of its Drought Contingency Plan. Your cooperation is imperative to provide adequate water and water pressure to the community.
The following steps are VOLUNTARY at this time and apply to all persons:
- Customers are requested to voluntarily limit the irrigation of landscaped areas with hose-end sprinklers or automatic irrigation systems to Sundays and Thursdays for customers with a street address ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8), and Saturdays and Wednesdays for water customers with a street address ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9). Avoid irrigation from 5:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. However, irrigation of landscaped areas is permitted at any time if it is by means of a hand-held hose, a faucet filled bucket or watering can of five (5) gallons or less, or drip irrigation system.
- All operations of the District shall adhere to water use restrictions prescribed for Stage 1 of the Plan.
- Customers are requested to practice water conservation and to minimize or discontinue water use for non-essential purposes.
Your voluntary adherence to these Stage 1 steps is appreciated.
Your Fulshear MUD No. 3A Board of Directors